99% of Breaches Exploit Known Vulnerabilities
Network environments are dynamic, constantly changing, and systems integrity is not a static state.
Customer networks feature different versions of operating systems, different languages, different patch levels, different applications and may operate over different time zones, not to mention the ever-changing threat landscape.
Staying on top of the acquisition, testing, approval and application of patches is a daunting challenge.
When it comes to vulnerabilities in customer networks, it is no longer a question of if they will be exploited but when.
A Patch Management strategy informed through data, governed by a robust process, supported by automation gives you back the control you need to ensure the systems integrity of customer networks.
Benefits Automation offers:
- Patch Monitoring – dashboards and reports keep you informed with real-time data
- Management – manage vulnerabilities through timely application of patches to Operating Systems and applications
- Setup Wizard – setup patch management with best practices quickly
- Demonstrable compliance – reporting and dashboards for audit purposes
- Automation – automated approvals lower the risk of vulnerabilities
- Maximized uptime – schedule patches for fastest install and lowest interruption