InfoSecurity People, in partnership with its sister company Pentest People can thoroughly test your network to identify unknown threats that could be used to compromise the security posture of your digital assets.
A consultant led Infrastructure Penetration Test provides a thorough and independent examination of your corporate infrastructure and systems to identify software and configuration based security vulnerabilities.
There are two components to Infrastructure Penetration Tests and these are Internal and External assessments. It is commonplace to combine these into a single test that covers both the internal and external components of the network.
SecurePortal is a key component of the penetration testing service and provides customers of Pentest People with a live platform of engagement and also managing the current security posture of your organisation based on the information gathered from our penetration testing services.
- Eases the administrative burden of planning a Penetration Testing engagement
- Provides digital access to your report
- Tracks the state of your vulnerabilities automatically
- Alerts you when new threats are relevant
- Provides a simple way to filter your report data
Find Out More: [email protected]